Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
Pope Auto Worx is an ACDelco Professional Service Center providing free roadside assistance with your eligible automotive service. Coverage starts on the date identified on your original invoice and continues for a period of 12 months or 24,000 miles.
The benefit is not transferable and coverage is for the vehicle specified on the invoice. Roadside service covers the United States and Canada.
Always drive in confidence when you trust your local ACDelco Professional Service Center to keep your car dependable. Pope Auto Worx serves West Allis, WI, New Berlin, WI, Brookfield, WI, and surrounding areas.
View Terms & Conditions
1. Call 800-ACDelco (800-223-3526) prompt 3
2. Payment is required after service is completed; credit card is preferred
3. You will be reimbursed up to $75 per occurrence upon submitting documentation (see below)
To be reimbursed, you must submit documentation within 60 days of the date. Submit the following:
1. Photocopy of original invoice from the ACDelco Professional Service Center showing the services performed and the year, make, model of your vehicle
2. Consumer's complete name, address, and telephone number
3. Photocopy of paid invoice for Roadside Assistance service (tow, jump start, lock-out assistance, etc.) from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name, address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.
Submit documentation to:
ACDelco Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Contact us about Free Roadside Assistance